(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs. (Picture Heavy) PART II

posted 10 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 32
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

seriously the most stunning wedding I have ever seen! Fab photos and I love them all, but the photo of you two in front of the car is beautiful (fierce came to mind, but you know what I mean!) :).

Post # 33
1525 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You guys are stunning. Love the pictures!

Post # 34
1007 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Gorgeous!!  You both are so beautiful!  I love them all.  Thanks so much for sharing!! ;o)

Post # 36
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

OMG you look SOOOOO beautiful together!!!!!!

Post # 37
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

beautiful! great pictures!

Post # 39
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

your pictures are beautiful πŸ™‚ congrats !!!!!

Post # 41
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Everything looks so beautiful!!! and your first pictures of before she looks/sees you are awesome!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Post # 42
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

How amazing are your wedding photos! You both were so beautiful and the pictures captured your love perfectly. I must say its SO refreshing to finally be seeing some women getting married. I will admit I am a bit of a wedding blog/site browser and feel almost defeating after seeing heterosexual after heterosexual getting married and all sites tailored to that. Don’t get me wrong, love everyone and love seeing all weddings/love but its nice to smile and see beautiful women having a beautiful WEDDING! 

Post # 43
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Love the facial expressions in the first couple pics, adorable!

Post # 44
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

wow. let me just repeat what everyone has said and say you two are ridiculously hot and so beautiful together. congratulations!!!

and thanks for the inspiration with your attire. While I won’t be wearing such a daring dress, I want my gf in a similar vest and dress pant get up. looks great.

Post # 45
737 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing again. Best wishes and congratulations!

Post # 46
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

OMG! You guys burn up the photos with your love.  Hot doesn’t even begin to say it. Congrats.

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs. (Picture Heavy) PART II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors