(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

posted 9 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 151
968 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh WOW! Your wedding looks incredible, and you two are both stunning! What a beautiful, loving, happy couple you are! Thank you so much for sharing your photos! Congrats on tying the knot, and best wishes for many years of happiness together! 🙂

Post # 152
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2022

I literally just cried, There is SO much love illuminating from the gorgeous photos:) I don’t know you, but i could not be HAPPIER for you and your lovely bride! God Bless you Both – Love is Blind, and its a beautiful thing

Post # 152
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2022

I literally just cried, There is SO much love illuminating from the gorgeous photos:) I don’t know you, but i could not be HAPPIER for you and your lovely bride! God Bless you Both – Love is Blind, and its a beautiful thing

Post # 153
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful, love the background for your bridal party shots!!

Post # 154
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

soo gorgeous!! congrats!

Post # 155
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

your pictures are amazing!

Post # 156
37 posts
Newbee

Congrats! Amazing Photos!!!

Post # 157
190 posts
Blushing bee

These are awesome pictures! You can definitely tell how much you two love each other 🙂

Post # 158
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

These photos are absolutely, positively stunning!  Congratulations to the beautiful brides.  

Post # 159
138 posts
Blushing bee

Gorgeous couple! You both looked so beautiful! Your pictures are so beautiful, they really captured the love you two have for each other. Congratulations to the stunning brides!

Post # 160
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Those pictures are fantastic! I love the ones where you are tearing up. Even with everything that happened that day you look blissfully happy.

Post # 161
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

GORGEOUS photos! I worked with Sarah Maren for my boudoir photos – she’s amazing – but really, it’s you two and your guests that made the photos so great. Congrats!

Post # 162
74 posts
Worker bee

You worked that dress fiercly and the photos are flawless!

Post # 163
835 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

WOW….beautiful….simply breathtaking…..

Post # 164
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You guys are so beautiful together! I especially love the one where she’s whipping a tear off your face, so sweet! Thanks for sharing!!

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors