(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

posted 10 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 31
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

These are some of the most beautiful wedding pics I’ve ever seen.  Absolutely stunning – there is such emotion in each one, and everyone looks gorgeous!  Congrats on your marriage!

Post # 32
5323 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oh my gosh! Your photos gave me goose bumps AND made me all teary!!! You are a fierce couple! Seriously, like straight out of a magazine beautiful!!!! Congratulations on your marriage, you two look like a match made in heaven ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 33
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

You look stunning!!!!! Congratulations to you both!

Post # 34
104 posts
Blushing bee

great pics!

Post # 36
3441 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Congratulations! Your wedding looks beautiful and the pictures are filled with so much character. You both look so happy and so in love. Just perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 38
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

amazing pictures!  Its so fantastic when you can actually feel the love between two people in pictures!  Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
3949 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

absolutely beautiful…both of you.  The love you two have for each other really shows.  And you can bet your butt if i did my hair in the car mirror it’d be an absolute mess … you look gorgeous!!

Post # 40
4590 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

You both look amazing, love these pics. Congrats!!

Post # 41
5323 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@IDBride825: Sweetheart, if people look at you two and can’t see that you’re in love, they are absolutely blind. I’ve never been in your shoes, and I can’t imagine the road you’ve had to walk, but I’m happy that we’re finally in a world where you can post these photos and have people congratulate you! You two look like you have a happy life ahead of you, full of joy. Keep focused on that and screw the jerks you encounter along the way ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

These are beautiful pictures and some great advice too!

Congratulations!!!

Post # 43
3872 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

How absolutely beautiful!  Your first look picture brought tears to my eyes, and everything looks like it actually came off without a hitch!  Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 45
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Holy cow! breathtaking! you guys couldn’t be any more gorgeous and adorable together. Congratulations!!!

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors