(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

posted 10 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 46
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

wow, your photographer was amazing, but then again s/he had great subjects and a wonderful venue to work with!!!!  i am so emotional looking at your beautiful photos … that is the kind of love I hope to see when I look back on photos of my wedding day. And the one where your wife is wiping away a tear, that really gets me.  congratulations on a wonderful day!

Post # 47
2631 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

LOVE! These are amazing!

Post # 48
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Stunning! Also…absolutely beautiful, in so many different ways. I got to the first look pictures and the tears were rolling! Congratulations to you two!

Post # 49
1194 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

absolutely stunning!  you both are crazy beautiful and you did an awesome job with the decor!  Congratulations to you and your wife!

Post # 50
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You both look absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding!

Post # 51
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

What a wonderful wedding! 

Congratulations!

Post # 52
3132 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Oh wow, it all looks fabulous.  You both look so happy and in love.  Congratulations to you both!  I also really love the pictures of you and your bridesmaids.  Fantastic!

Post # 53
2734 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Congratulations!  There is so much love, warmth, and happiness in these pictures, it just makes me smile ๐Ÿ™‚

And might I say, you looked GORGEOUS!!!

Post # 54
172 posts
Blushing bee

I love the one where she’s wiping away your tear and you’re looking up and grinning- lovely! That’s one for the mantel  :o)

Post # 55
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

love these pictures

you had an amazing photographer ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 56
2214 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

OMG those are gorgeous! I couldn’t stop staring at these! You both looked amazing and… CONGRATULATIONS!

Post # 57
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am completely in love with your wedding. Everything looks so gorgeous, and I love how your love/happiness radiates through the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 59
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow you two look amazing!!! This is inspiration for my soon to be wedding to my new wife! Congrats!! LOVE IT!!

Post # 60
2965 posts
Sugar bee

Gorgeous! Love these pics.

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors