(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

posted 10 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 61
3696 posts
Sugar bee

Oh wow, you’re both look stunning! The pictures are absolutely amazing! Congrats!

Post # 62
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats, this was truly beautiful!

Post # 63
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Incredible pictures! You both looked so beautiful! Your first look pictures are so full of emotion that I teared up a little.

Post # 64
1180 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

Yay! Love, love, love the pics!

Post # 65
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

What lovely photographs! I love the picture of you tearing up as your wife slides the ring on your finger. Awwww!  You guys make a really cute couple. And your venue is awesome!

Congratulations!

Post # 66
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Awesome – you both look so beautiful and so happy – Congratulations!!!

Post # 67
722 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

These pictures are beautiful and made me tear up!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You two look truly happy!

Post # 68
1752 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Stunning!  You both look like supermodels.  And looking through these pictures made me teary-eyed and SO SO SO proud that our generation is pushing open the doors of marriage equality – so that my children will never need to ask, as I did when I was younger, why my Aunt L couldn’t marry my Aunt R (they’ve been together for 18 years). 

Congratulations!  

(and your venue looks a lot like mine – lovvvvve that exposed brick)

Post # 69
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow.  I have cold chills all over.  What amazing pictures and a strong message all in one.  You are awesome for this!  Hope you dont mind but Im going to be spreading them along!

Post # 70
2288 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

These are so beautiful, and as PPs have said, the love you have for each other comes through in every single picture. You two look gorgeous! Congratulations. 🙂

Post # 71
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I have chills all over and tears in my eyes. What an absolutely beautiful wedding! You are both movie-star stunning! Your details, attire, flowers, all of it – flawless. And as for the photography? It is rare that a photographer can capture the emotion of the day so well… I got to the first look pics and couldn’t hold it together anymore! Much love to you and your beautiful wife!

Post # 72
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Tre Bella, Mesa, AZ

So.Beautiful!!! I hope my pictures turn out so gorgeous. I’m sorry the wedding didn’t go as planned, but you DO look glowing and happy.

Post # 73
3786 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow. These are some of the most gorgeous pictures I’ve ever seen! You both are absolutely stunning and the love is SO obvious! Absolutely beautiful.

Post # 74
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Love the Love!

Post # 75
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Zama Beach Club, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Ahhh! These pictures are amazing! I love the colors and yall look so in love!

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors