(Closed) Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)

posted 10 years ago in LGBTQ
Post # 91
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

GORGEOUS! And you are so pretty!

Post # 92
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Oh my goodness, this made me cry. Both of you ladies are freaking STUNNING, and the love you have for each other is apparent. I love all of the things you incorporated into your wedding that support marriage equality. I can’t even say enough on how this touched my heart. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Post # 93
2863 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ok, first off, to state the obvious, you two look like models. Stunning doesn’t even begin to cover it, like for real. You’re both glowing, and, to second PPs, absolutely RADIATING love for each other. Second off, beautiful, beautiful BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Congratulations!!!

Post # 94
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Are we sure this is a real wedding and not an amazing photoshoot?! Because this is soo beautiful it should be in every single wedding magazine out there! Congrats, everything is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Post # 95
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Oh!My!Goodness!  Beautiful wedding! You’re a gorgeous couple and your love and emotion shines in every photo. Thank you so much for sharing, I loved every single pic!

Post # 96
2300 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Gorgeous!! Amazing legs you have! Your wife must be so proud of them ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful photos and I LOVE that it’s modern. Getting tired of seeing “vintage” everywhere…

Post # 99
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just Gorgeous!! I LOVE your first dress on you, I have never really been a fan of the short in the front long in the back but you are ROCKIN in that dress ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats girls!

Post # 100
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Stunning!!! The pictures are amazing and you two look so in love!!! Congratulations!!! And how cute is your “flower girl?!”

Post # 101
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Congrats! Your photos are amazing and you both look so happy and so in love. I love the tulle hair piece too!

Post # 102
573 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

omg the pictures of her wiping your tears made me INSTA WELL UP! Sooo amazingly heartfelt! Congratulations!!!

Post # 103
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow, your photos are stunning.  You guys look amazing!

Post # 104
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Omg, you both look GORGEOUS!! These pics are wonderful, too. My absolute favorite is the one of you nuzzling that’s posted directly above the white knot pic. So so lovely.

Congratulations on the happiest day of your life (so far, that is). Even if everything we see above is the complete opposite of how you envisioned it, it’s stunning and beautiful and full of love, as it should be. <3

Post # 105
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

These are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚  I love the matching whites!!

The topic ‘Mrs. & Mrs.!!!!! (Picture Heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors