(Closed) MS Divina vs Morie Lee 5101

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which Dress Do you prefer? Mori Lee 5101 (1st pic) OR MS Divina (2nd pic) ?
    Mori Lee : (17 votes)
    33 %
    MS Divina : (35 votes)
    67 %
  • Post # 3
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@Blushingbella:  I tried them both on i prefered the fit of mori lee but the fabric of divina (if that make sense) i always wanted divina to start a little higher if you go through my post you will find pictures of both divina in ivory and blush and of mori lee

Post # 4
    3340 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

If I didn’t already have my dress, Mori Lee 5101 would probably be it for me.  I just swoon every time I see it.

Post # 7
    25 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I tried both on and if I remember correctly the Divina is a bit heavier.  I tried it on about 3 months ago and tried on the Mori Lee 4 days ago.  I was soooo surprised how light the Mori Lee was!  If I had more time before my wedding that probably would have been my dress.

Post # 9
    4439 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

I prefer Divina because the Mori Lee version looks like it gets dirty as it turns to blush at the bottom!  If the ML was all one color I don’t think I would have a preference either way.

Post # 11
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@Blushingbella:  I loved the color of the mori and it photographed so pretty

. i don’t think i’ve ever seen pink mudd lol but i might be bias cause that was my 2d option dress :

Post # 13
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I prefer the divina….. It’s one of the dresses I wished was around to try when I was looking for dresses but it came out like a month or two before my wedding and  I already had my dress. The divina looks good on so many brides that I’ve seen it on! 

Post # 14
    1408 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I’m a Divina bride. I also tried on the Mori Lee dress but ultimately went with the Divina. The fabric hugged my curves in a way that the Mori Lee just couldn’t. I felt sexier in the Divina so that is what I went with πŸ™‚

Post # 15
    601 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@Blushingbella:  The ML is gorgeous and also comes in just white and ivory as well. This was one of my favs but I didn’t like the asymmetrical part. I wish they designed it differently.

The topic ‘MS Divina vs Morie Lee 5101’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors