(Closed) Multi-ethnic Hair & Make-up in Los Angeles?

posted 8 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

BUMP!! I am muti-racial (black, german & hispanic) with very long, curly hair and olive skin. I have never been able to find a stylist that can work with my hair…

With that being said, my friend referred her sister and I have a trial at the end of February. I can let you know how it goes??

Post # 4
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here is the make-up artist that I am using:

Her name is Julie; email:[email protected]

Her rate for the bride ranges from $125 to $200. And the bridal party $75 to $100. The range depends on travel, duration, photo and touch up kit.

She has a profile on ModelMayhem if you’d like to see some of her work. You can view it @ http://www.modelmayhem.com/BeautyAccentsbyJulie

Post # 5
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

A old high school friend is a make-up artist for different celebrities and events in LA! From what I know, her prices are not very expensive. If you are interested, let me know and I can email it to you! 

Post # 6
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Make-up- I just have my trial w/ Alpha from Sweet Fuss.  Airbush with customized foundation.  I looked like “Wow” which I’ve never felt before w/ make-up.   http://www.sweetfuss.com

Hair- I am using my normal hairstylist and my cousin will do the maintenance for the day of.  I’m really funny about my hair so I rather go w/ someone who deals w/ my hair on a daily basis.

Post # 8
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@IAmLemondrop: I sent you a message.  The last month has been crazy.  Now that I’s married, I have ample time.LOL

I actually went to my hairstylist since she’s 10min away from my house.  Our house is small so there wasn’t anyway to have everyone up in there.  My MUA, setup shop @ my house and did my Maid/Matron of Honor makeup, then mine. 

My cousin only had to touch-up a couple of curls for my bridal shots.  By the time we married, my hair had fallen(it was damn windy since my photos were near the ocean) but it was beautiful and I looked like me.

Here’s us Jumping the Broom:

The topic ‘Multi-ethnic Hair & Make-up in Los Angeles?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors