(Closed) Music in a field?

posted 5 years ago in Music
Post # 3
46415 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can rent battery operated PA systems.

You can also use an IPOD with wireless speakers for music.

See the last two responses in this post for miking the ceremony:

Outdoor ceremony with no electricity

Post # 4
9550 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I would talk to your DJ and see if he/she can help. Because you’ll need to amplify not only the music but the officiant and yourselves as well!

Post # 5
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We are in the same situation: lovely field, no power.

We bought a Block Rocker and it is LOUD. We even took it out to the field to make sure it would amplify enough and it does.  It comes with a microphone also. You can plug your ipod or computer directly into it.

We got it at Sam’s Club. I don’t know about your area, but it is going to end up costing us less than it would to rent the same type of equipment.

We are even using ours now in the house.  It’ll be great the next time we have a party.

Good luck!

The topic ‘Music in a field?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors