Post # 1
I’ve just finalized the invites and need to get them printed. I know what I want to do for decorations, just waiting for a better idea of how many tables I’ll need before I buy certain things. Meeting with the florist this weekend. Need to meet with the officiant to discuss the ceremony. And continuing with dance lessons. Other than that everything is set I think. I’m getting so antsy. I’ve been pretty vainly looking at pictures of me in my dress and veil everyday.
Post # 2
I have just under 3 months to go and I’m 100% done. I kinda cheated though since we’re doing the wedding at a fancy little bistro and they do literally everything. 😊😊
Post # 3
I’m at 100 days too! (Well 99 now)… we have to….
-do our tasting with our caterer
– print invitations
– meet with officiant to finalize ceremony details
– finalize details with DJ
i feel like there’s more that I’m forgetting! I can’t believe it’s down too 2 digit countdown! Good luck in all your planning!
Post # 4
We are at 113 days. 🙂 Up next to do’s:
– Mail invitations
– Figure out menswear
– Purchase alcohol
– Start dress fittings
– Finalize menu
– Purchase decor
Post # 5
I’m at less than 3 months, ahh!
Still need to do:
– Dress alterations (first appointment tmrw!)
– Groom needs to get measured for tux rental
– Meet with officiant to finalize ceremony order/details
– Makeup trial (April)
– Spray tan trial (need to see if I like it as I’ve never done it!)
– Finalize details with florist, catering, DJ
– Finalize some honeymoon details
– Purchase groomsman gifts and part of bridesmaid gifts
– Put together welcome bags