(Closed) My $100 travel ring. I love pawn shops!!!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 32
2331 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 1995

View original reply
tjacob2014:  Gorgeous! Do you remember the seller’s name?

Post # 33
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
majorairhead:  I’m so jealous!! I love Alexandrite! Your three stone starburst ring is wonderful too!

Post # 34
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I lost my wedding set on our anniversary trip to Puerto Rico Last month. My hubby and replaced it today (Early Mother’s Day gift) with this set we found at a pawn shop 70% off sale. We paid $900! It has a 1ct center stone. I’m not sure about the size of the stones in the band & the ones surrounding the center stone, but they’re pretty substantial. I like just as much as the original he paid $3500 for. 

Post # 35
631 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ebberz0225:  OMG. I saw your rings on another post. They’re gorgeous. I cannot believe that insane deal.

Post # 36
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
ebberz0225:  Amazing find!!! Those round stones look like they’re 3.5-4mm. 

I bought this from Ruby Lane for a song. Seller described it at a 0.25 carat H/I VS1 transitonal cut diamond in 2 tone 14k gold. 

Screenshot (120)

Post # 37
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Following this thread!

Post # 39
3936 posts
Honey bee

What great finds. I enjoy surfing eBay. I haven’t visited pawn shops much. I guess I should add them to my shopping trips.

Post # 40
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I don’t have a travel ring because we have our wedding set heavily insured.  At good friend of mines wore a travel ring to work due to commuting on trains.  Well, her house was robbed and they stole all of their jewelry, including her wedding set.  But I like the idea of having a travel set to wear while hiking or jet skiing.  I have a canary moissy that would suffice. 1 subsitute e-ring

Post # 42
128 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
tjacob2014:  great find! Would you mind PM: ing  me the name of the shop/seller too? I’m on the hunt for a travel ring!

Thanks in advance!

Post # 43
1103 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
isabeelle:  the seller was worthy_inc but I have no idea if they are still there. Here’s an updated picture though set with my own center stone and the wedding band we’ve picked out 😊 wedding band is from Etsy. Oh, and here’s a picture of my travel ring now that I have one! Was around $35 from Berricle. 

Post # 44
220 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tjacob2014:  Wow! I love your set! Your wedding band is tdf! Do you ever find with that much pave you lose any stones? I think I’d be so paranoid but I just love the look! Is it Tacori as well?

Post # 45
4034 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
NEAM2014:  Wow! You and some of the other Bees found some great rings! I’ve never been to a pawn shop but I’m sure my Fiance would love to take me. I’d love to see what they have now lol 

The topic ‘My $100 travel ring. I love pawn shops!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors