(Closed) My $100 travel ring. I love pawn shops!!!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 46
1103 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Jeneexoxo:  thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t wear the wedding band yet, but I’ve had no issues with the pave on my e-ring. I also have insurance on both rings in case anything happens to them, I can get the little stone replaced if need be. The wedding band isn’t Tacori, we bought it on Etsy ๐Ÿ™‚ Tacori bands are like $3-$5k, my platinum eternity band with diamonds on all sides was $1700. 

Post # 47
220 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tjacob2014:  Oh gosh! Duh! Didn’t even look at your wedding date! haha. Found that ebay seller, they’re still selling but no Tacori! You snagged yourself quite a deal. 

Mind letting me know which etsy seller made your band? I love etsy rings! Thanks for the reply! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
1103 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Jeneexoxo:  sure! The Etsy seller is KaratJewelryGroup, although I believe they closed the shop for the holidays so you might not be able to see their stuff till next week. They have tons of beautiful stuff, great price points too. There’s a scalloped band just like mine but without the pave on the sides for 6 or 700, but I didn’t want to pass up the side profile I love! Lol

The topic ‘My $100 travel ring. I love pawn shops!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors