(Closed) My 10/2/11 wedding reception PIC HEAVY pro pics!!

posted 9 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oh my gosh, your flowers, GORGEOUS.  Love all the details, especially the packet of reception info for your guests. πŸ™‚  Congrats!

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If you dont mind, I would like to steal your cake idea. My colors are very similar and I just love the style of your cake! Definately going to show these picture to my baker!

P.S. Everything looks beautfiul!

Post # 6
6890 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

Your wedding seriously looks like it was so much FUN! And hello, super cute. Did I mention I’m weird and teared up at your step-son giving a speech?

And honestly, it’s not often the bride and groom look so HAPPY in ALL of their photos! You guys are adorable together.

Post # 7
4597 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I love the theatrical link.  We’re both in lighting and always worry that anything we do theatre related would be over done or tacky.  I think you’re pumpkins and topper are really elegant and sweet!

Congrats πŸ™‚

Post # 8
891 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your design for your wedding is amazing, I loved the flowers, mini trees and the colour. Congrats on your wedding!

Post # 9
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Cornflakegirl: He should do it!!  People would pay $$$ for it! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
879 posts
Busy bee

I love the idea of the pumpkins as centerpieces and table namers.  Your wedding looked lovely!

Post # 11
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

How vivid and colourful! I love all the personal touches like the pumpkin with your first tv show you worked on together and the shakespeare quote on your cake topper. Awesome!

Post # 12
625 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

These pictures are gorgeous!!! and I teared up a lil with the picture of your step son that was so sweet!

Post # 13
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

love it and all your personal details!! congratulations!!

Post # 14
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Love your pics!!!!  Those colors POP and you are a beautiful bride!!!

The topic ‘My 10/2/11 wedding reception PIC HEAVY pro pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors