(Closed) My 2009 ended on a rough note and 2010 is more of the same…..(long)

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m so sorry.  You two have been through a really tough time.  I don’t really have any words of wisdom to help you through this but just lean on the familiies that you have to get through this.  That is what family is for, to help each other through the tough times.

Post # 4
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

First, BIG HUG!

It sounds like you are going through the hardest period EVER!  And I know it’s hard to see the light when everything is so dark but, I promise, the light is there.

Take some time to reconnect as a couple and as partners.  Do something just for you two.  Even just sleeping in and holding each other will help you feel the emotional connection I am sure you are both CRAVING at this point.

It will all work out and it will all get better.  And remember, you don’t need a wedding to be married.  If you are still committed to your relationship, you can committ to each other at the JP/City Hall, celebrate with a small dinner or nothing at all.  Just the two of you is enough.

POSITIVE VIBES COMING TO YOU!

Post # 5
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t blame you for not being much into the wedding idea anymore. You definately need some time to deal with all this and decide how & when you all want to approach getting married. Do you think at this point it would be easier to get married at the courthouse? Or do you think deep down, that after awhile you would regret selling your dress and not having an actual wedding? Whatever you decide I wish you the best and my heart goes out to you & your family & your Fiance during this rough time 🙁

Definately stick around on the bee though. We’re a great support & distraction too!

Post # 6
2867 posts
Sugar bee

I’m really sorry!  Would eloping with your closest relatives and taking a big vacation with the extra money that would have gone to the event help?  Maybe take a vacation before you get married to spend time w/ your fiance to recoup.  It seems you and your fiance need some rest and lot of love!

The topic ‘My 2009 ended on a rough note and 2010 is more of the same…..(long)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors