(Closed) My $3000 Wedding – Did I Use My Budget Well?

posted 10 years ago in Recaps
Post # 74
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

WOW! WELL DONE looks amazing! Just as good if not better than many $30k weddings! (actually I’d say better than many!) 

I was just talking to a girl at work today about the option of a cheaper wedding for her (she thinks that you can’t get a thing under 10k) but I disagree… and you prove me right 🙂

Post # 76
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Wow. Amazing pics! Everything is so beautiful and you look gorgeous in that dress! I never would have guessed you only spent $3K.

Post # 77
1781 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

And I have to add that those cupcakes sound DELISH.  I am drooling over the picture.  Was this a family recipe or something you found online?

Post # 78
2340 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Wow! It looks absolutely lovely! So romantic. Great job!

Post # 79
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

wow looks great!! it certainly looks like you have spent wayyyyy over that amount! well done!

also where did you get your crinoline? did you diy it? is it fuscia or more plum? love it!!!

Post # 80
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Congratulations!! Your pictures look awesome!!

Post # 81
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You, my dear, are beautiful, and your wedding looks amazing!

Post # 82
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

if you are still on do you mind sharing where you got the driftwood flowers I love them

Post # 83
995 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow – belated congrats & thank you for sharing your budget details, such a beautiful day (and both you & our hubby have such gorgeous hair)

Post # 84
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Very nice indeed:) 

Post # 87
6 posts
Newbee

its beautiful! what venue is this? i noticed the orlando flrida tags on one of the pictures. your wedding was gorgeous.

The topic ‘My $3000 Wedding – Did I Use My Budget Well?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors