(Closed) My 9/24/2011 DIY Farm Wedding! Recap 2: Ceremony + Reception Photos (pic heavy)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

yep! still in love with your pics πŸ˜€

Post # 5
7771 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Very wonderful wedding.  I love it.  Congrats!

Post # 6
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

All of your photos are AMAZING!  The details are phenomenal!  I feel like I’m AT your wedding when I’m looking through them.  GORGEOUS!

Post # 7
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I love your photos! All of the pictures of guests wiping their eyes almost brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing the story of your beautiful day!

Post # 8
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Your pictures are beautiful! My favorites are the ones that are taken in front of that beautiful altar-did you DIY the altar too?  Also love the shot of your cute little pug!

Thanks so much for sharing your day with us!

Post # 9
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Gorgeous.  Love Meatball.  He’s too cute.  Loved everything.  All the details.  The settings.  The pictures of you and your Dad. Soo Precious

congrats!!!

Post # 10
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Beautiful pictures!! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

These pictures made me smile and feel all warm inside πŸ™‚ It looks like you had an AMAZING time! What a beautiful wedding and such a cute couple!!

Post # 14
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i love the light the photographer was able to capture you are so lucky to have such great shots

Post # 16
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Girl, look at you rocking those glasses.  So adorable.  Everything turned out beautiful.

The topic ‘My 9/24/2011 DIY Farm Wedding! Recap 2: Ceremony + Reception Photos (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors