(Closed) My big poofy alfred angelo cinderella 205 wedding dress!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love this dress on you!  It’s perfect!

Post # 18
114 posts
Blushing bee

The major poof really suits you! I’m quite short so am not going so poofy with my 205 dress. : )

Does anybody have any tips on sitting down without looking too awkward with the hoop crinoline lifting the dress up? Is it noticable when you sit down or is it less noticable because the dress is heavy itself which prevents the crinoline from pivoting upwards?

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
ka0510 :  hiya I’ve got this dress for my wedding next year and really want the poof but really struggling to know what kind of petit coat to get as there is sooooooo many to choose from and I have absolutely no idea ands it’s stressing me out 🙈hope you don’t mind me asking but what kind did you use? Thank you.

Post # 20
1978 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

It’s poofy all right but I love it. You will look like an absolute princess. 

Post # 21
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

That gown is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I could look at it for days!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

View original reply
ka0510 :  hello, what size of hoop was this? I have ordered this dress but the hoop i tried with it was rubbish. Taking my bridesmaids up soon n would like to have my hoop ordered before i go back x

Post # 23
1978 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

So pretty! 

Post # 24
115 posts
Blushing bee

Love love love it! I want a Cinderella dress too

Post # 25
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

wow that is poofy and sparkly! so happy for you 🙂

Post # 26
637 posts
Busy bee

Ohhhhhhh! So pretty!!!

The topic ‘My big poofy alfred angelo cinderella 205 wedding dress!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors