(Closed) my boss makes me so mad sometimes!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Career
Post # 3
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Ugh. How annoying. I guess if I were you, I’d just focus on that other 90% when you get along, and just smile and nod the other 10%. And hey, at least the weekend is almost here!

Post # 4
Member
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

@FutureMrs86:  My boss flatout just told me that she enjoys ” stepping on me” and making me do her work

I don’t like the sound of that, she is abusing her power as a boss. is there anyone “higher” that you can talk to? If not, I would look for another job (within the company if possible) 

Post # 6
Member
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

Have you ever tried talking to HER about it? I think she is using you. And she thinks she is entitled to abuse you. Maybe she doesn’t know how to be a boss. She definetly needs some type of training. She probably “jokes’ around with you because she wants you to think you are friends and you won’t do anything about it! Then they will know who has been doing the work….

If you talk to someone higher, just get his/her opinion on things… not to complain, ask about what he/she would do to “fix” it. 

Let her know you are going to talk if she keeps it up. then she knows that you are not tolerating her “abuse of power” by making you do her work.

Post # 8
Member
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

The mood I am in today with my bosses – yes I have 3 of them to put up with – if they told me they enjoyed “stepping on me” I think I would actually kill them!

Maybe its just “annoying boss Friday” and no one told us!  I hope your day gets better!

Post # 10
Member
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@FutureMrs86:  

Thank god its Friday huh?!

The topic ‘my boss makes me so mad sometimes!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors