(Closed) My Casablanca 2110. What do you think?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Your dress is absolutely beautiful! Don’t regret it at all.

Post # 18
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@wynnetaylorwedding:  I loved it, then I saw the back and wow. Love the look of Casablanca dresses.

Post # 19
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

So…you regret looking stunning? Amazing? Breathtaking? Beautiful?

Still have some doubts left? I have more!

Resplendent? Incredible? Fabulous? Regal? Chic? Exquisite?

Sorry I’m not much help, but I don’t actually see anything for you to regret. 🙁 I’ll let you know when I do…in 20never! 😀

/butthead facetiousness*

Dress regrets are pretty normal, from what I’ve seen on here and from personal experiences with friends getting married. So, just take a deep breath and don’t let yourself think about your dress for a little while (unless you have to; like during alterations). As long as you don’t let your regrets get the best of you (esp. when they are unfounded), then you will look positively radiant on your wedding day in your fantastic gown!

*Btw, my buttheadedness is in no way related to the truth of my words 🙂

Post # 22
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@wynnetaylorwedding:  Thank you for posting a picture of your dress. I was looking at it as an option and seeing it on a real bride has made me want it even more. No regrets girlie! You look amazing. 

Post # 25
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Ummm that dress is AMAZING and looks perfect on you! Don’t regret your choice, celebrate it!=)

Post # 27
176 posts
Blushing bee

@wynnetaylorwedding:  My dress hasn’t come in yet. I have photos of the sample in champagne. I agree that Casablanca tends to run quite a bit lighter than other designers. I ended up having a few custom changes made to the dress (added an additional foot to the train and some other minor changes). Here are a couple pictures of me in the sample.

Post # 29
865 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@wynnetaylorwedding:  I’m a sucker for French bustles! But your seamstress should be able to show you a few different options and you can pick the one that you like the best. Because it has a wider train, you might consider bustling it at several points as well! That would be lovely.

Post # 31
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

what. are. you. talking. about. your dress is incredible! and you look incredible!

The topic ‘My Casablanca 2110. What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors