(Closed) My Champagne Casablanca 1827 Has Finally Arrived!!!

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It’s beautiful!  I love the dip in the back.

Post # 4
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

So pretty! Congratulations. 

Post # 6
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Gorgeous!  I absolutely love your dress and love the color!

Post # 7
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Gorgeous!! I love the dress on you! so beautiful! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I know the feeling of not finding many photos…the Casablanca website does not do justice to the dresses.

I too am a Casablanca 1827. I ordered it in white! I hope I don’t fade out in it πŸ™

I did love the dress in Champagne, but thought it wouldn’t go well with my color palette.

Congrats-hope to see more as it gets fitted πŸ™‚

Post # 10
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

thanks for sharing these pics! i’m barely starting to plan certain details and decided to start with the dress. after seeing the 1827 on you, i’m excited to try it on myself! 

Post # 11
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Lovely!

Post # 12
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

That’s my dress!!! I love the champagne color- I have ivy with gold underneath πŸ™‚

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We are dress twins. I have searched for more pics of our dress it is close to impossible. i ordered mine im ivory and should be recieving it in may i just cant wait. are you were anything underneath to poof out the skirt a little more? im trying to decide

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee

We are dress twins. I have searched for more pics of our dress it is close to impossible. i ordered mine im ivory and should be recieving it in may i just cant wait. are you were anything underneath to poof out the skirt a little more? im trying to decide

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee

The topic ‘My Champagne Casablanca 1827 Has Finally Arrived!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors