(Closed) my diy burlap and paper flower bouquets and button hole thingys! (pic heavy)

posted 3 years ago in Flowers
Post # 2
45534 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

That’s a lot of work! They are called boutonnieres.

Post # 3
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Columbia, SC

wifey2be:  I have to admit, when you posted the beginnings a while back I was wondering. These look pretty good though. 

Post # 4
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Stevens Estate

wifey2be:  Those look really nice. I know DIY can go one of two ways: comes out great or looks disastrous. But you really pulled these off. Great job!

Post # 5
1741 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

You did a great job 

Post # 7
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Absolutely gorgeous!! You should be so proud of yourself! They’re called boutonneires, but here in Australia they’re also called Button Holes. :o) 

Post # 8
5753 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Great job!!!

The topic ‘my diy burlap and paper flower bouquets and button hole thingys! (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors