(Closed) My dress!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This was my dress!!! I LOVE this dress, it was my third dress but I could not of been more happy with it.  I would recommend getting it as tight as you possibly can, this dress stretchs a lot as you wear it, by the end of the night it was barely staying up, I had to change into clothes that I had with me.

Post # 49
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

wow wow wow. LOVE IT.

Post # 50
2 posts
Wannabee

@tdb:  Did you already sell the dress?

Post # 51
2 posts
Wannabee

@Paleored:  It looks AMAZING! Any chance you would want to resell the dress now that your wedding is over? I love the dress but dont think i have time to order a new one

Post # 52
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

stunning

Post # 53
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Wow, Stunning! It looks like it was designed for you – I hope I find a dress that is as complementary! Congratulations on such a stellar find!

Post # 54
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

You look gorgeous, what a beautiful dress!

Post # 55
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY, IT  IS THE PERFECT DRESS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE…Laughing

Post # 61
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is also my dress!! Thanks for posting because I’ve always wondered how everyone else looked in it! It was the first dress to catch my eye in the salon and I didn’t want to try it on because it was too expensive. But my mom and aunt wanted me to try it on and once I did, the search was over!

I’ve been suffering from a medical condition and unfortunately gained some more weight after choosing the dress, so the seamstress changed my dress to a corset back. Thankfully I’ve now lost most of the weight and hope to look like I imagined I would on my wedding day in June.

This dress looks BEAUTIFUL on you, so thanks for giving me the confidence I needed to put mine on and walk down the aisle next month!

Post # 62
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

This dress is so beautiful! I love it, Its also my dress! I cant wait to wear itt.

The topic ‘My dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors