(Closed) MY DRESS!!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

nope. not too much. do you have a photo of you in it?

Post # 6
6211 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

No, I like it!

Post # 7
9917 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

Gosh, it looks so much better on you than on the model!  I think it’s a good choice.  

Post # 9
5109 posts
Bee Keeper

Love it! I’m not usually a fan of one shoulder things but it def looks good on u!

Post # 11
3078 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love the one you bought-and I am not usually a fan of one shoulder straps!  That dress looks amazing on you =)

Post # 13
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i think its beautiful with the shoulder strap. if you love it, wear it! its a once in a life time opportunity!

Post # 14
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wow! Really beautiful dress. I think the shoulder decoration makes its really unique! Who’s the designer?

Congrat on finding something that fits your personality! And remember, it’s your wedding. Who cares if guests think it’s “too much.” And there are plenty of dresses with much more crazy stuff going on than your fashionable shoulder!

Post # 15
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think your dress is beautiful!  That asymmetrical ruffled shoulder really gives the overall dress “oomph”.  It balances out really nicely with the classic bottom.

Post # 16
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I love that dress it was in my top 10! I ultimately went with my original favorite (strapless sweatheart ball gown) But I still think that dress is so elegant and beautiful!

The topic ‘MY DRESS!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors