(Closed) My Dress- Allure 8756 (crappy PIP)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

first off, it looks so much better on you! the back is awesooooooooooooome. what’s your style like normally and what are you going for in the wedding?

Post # 5
321 posts
Helper bee

@manda21: Your dress is gorgeous! Smile I love the waist and neckline. I would say some nice sparkly swarovski drop earrings and matching necklace would be nice!

May I ask you when exactly you ordered your Allure dress and how many months did it take to receive it?  Because I’m also an Allure bride too but still dont have my dress.

Post # 6
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I agree with pp. You look fab! You rock that dress!! Are you wearing your hair up or down?

Post # 7
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

That dress is stunning!  You look so happy in it.

For jewelry I think a great set of pearls would go great with it, but I would keep it to a simple set.  A great statement braclet would be pretty with pearls and a flower.  If you are wanting a veil, check out Occansey Designs, I can see it with a two tier fingertip with great details to match your dress.

Shoes, what size did you wear when you took it to the seamstress?  You will have to see what size heal will work with the dress before you start looking for them.  I highly recommend DSW for great shoes.  Are you wanting white/ivory to match the dress or are you going to go with color?

Post # 8
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
Post # 13
3166 posts
Sugar bee

i think you’ve gotten some good suggestions – maybe a small organza/chiffon hair flower near the back? if you do a veil, i’d do simple, raw edge… maybe fingertip length. simple diamond or pearl studs and if you do a necklace, i’d keep it light and dainty.

for shoes, there are plenty of great flats out there. i’d do either ivory or a gold-ish glitter. the photos REALLY do not do them justice but the jessica simpson lepolia flats in tarnish are gooooooorgeous in person! they’re in between silver and gold and are just show stoppers! chinese laundry goldilocks in blush would be another suggestion. :]

Post # 15
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@manda21:  You’re welcome!  Do you like that style of bracelet?  What kind of earrings would you be comfortable wearing?  I love searching!  By The Way, I LOVE the inspiration hair photo you picked.  You have such pretty hair and it would look gorgeous that way.  Will you want a flower or something for your hair??

The topic ‘My Dress- Allure 8756 (crappy PIP)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors