(Closed) my dress allure 8764 almost finished being altered, so excited :) + pics

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

You look beautiful!! I love all lace dresses and the mermaid fit looks great on you!

Post # 5
3360 posts
Sugar bee

so beautiful !! Love the veil with it πŸ™‚ Very romantic!

Post # 6
1306 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Gorgeous!!!

Post # 8
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

This is my dress too!!! I love it!!:)) Which slip did you get?

Post # 9
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

I have to ask, does it fit tightly? Are the sleeves comfortable to move in also?  I am hoping for it to be tight and also very comfortable. I think I might see if they can make the sleeves a bit shorter too.  I am afraid of dancing and being constricted.

Post # 11
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

@suzieq80:  ok so get the extender too if I want poof?:) gotcha!! Just one extender right?

Post # 13
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Oh wow, you look fantastic! What a perfect dress

Post # 14
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@suzieq80:  beautiful dress! I know this post is a bit old, but is your dress allure ivory or white? Thank you very much!

Post # 15
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

@for.the.love.of.baking:  I am pretty sure it is white:) Here is the ivory sample on me  then the white for comparison. I LOVE how the white looks on me alot better. Mine will be here in 5 days!

now white but not in the best lighting

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

OMG it looks so amazing with more poof! It looks great on you πŸ™‚

Sorry if this is personal question! What size is your allure dress and what size slip did you order. There is not a sizing chart for the slip that I can see, so your advice is a big help!

The topic ‘my dress allure 8764 almost finished being altered, so excited :) + pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors