(Closed) MY DRESS CAME IN!! YAY! (pics inside) Casablanca 1856.

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I really love this dress!  The little bit of extra lace that leads into the straps on both the back and front are so feminine and elegant, you look beautiful!

Post # 18
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

It’s beautiful! Love those dainty straps & you look fantastically happy. 🙂

Post # 19
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful dress!!

Post # 20
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Beatiful dress… love it !

Post # 21
7605 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

It’s so sparkley! 🙂

Post # 22
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

that is absolutely beautiful

Post # 23
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I forgot to answer your question about wearing a undergarment or au natural. I tried both, I bought a long bra (as suggested by my seamstress) and it looked good but at the last fitting the top was a bit loose. I lost weight and apparently it was in my boobs. I didn’t have many options since it was a week before my wedding. The bust of my dress had so much beading that to take it in it would be rather expensive. I took the dress home and tried it on with the bra and then without. It looked better without a bra with cups giving me “lift”. I didn’t want to have them loosen on my trip down the aisle so I just sewed them in myself (not that hard to do) and it looked great. I will admit that in a few pics it looked like the dress was coming away from my body but unless I wanted to pay to reconstruct my dress, I just delt with it.

I guess that’s what I get for losing weight before the wedding.

Post # 24
1160 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

That’s really lovely!

Post # 25
48 posts
Newbee

When I read your post, I immediately thought about the Target lady in the black friday ad! “It’s here! It’s here!” LOL 

You look stunning! 

Post # 27
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

You look so beautiful! I am also a Casablanca bride. I get to go try mine on for the first time next Friday. I totally understand your excitement!

I am planning on having my seamstress sew in padded cups, possibly even two sets (regular and padded) if needed. I am an A cup, so I need all the help I can get! I know that they sell them at fabric stores like Hancock and JoAnn’s. That’s where I plan to buy mine.

Post # 28
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the back!!

Post # 30
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@FutureMrsW2012 do you know how you’re bustling the dress? If so, do you have photos? My friend will be purchasing the dress next month and were wondering what other brides have done.

The topic ‘MY DRESS CAME IN!! YAY! (pics inside) Casablanca 1856.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors