(Closed) MY DRESS DB t9612… you guys like?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I like this dress but haven’t gone to DB to try it on yet.  How does it drape?  Is the material substantial (like, when altered to fit it will help pull you in and smooth everything out) or is it more clingy?

Post # 19
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’ll post some if I can get them; I’ll probably be going myself.  Thanks for the input!  I’m glad to know it’s not too clingy; those are the worst…

Post # 21
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Love your dress, it suits you!

Post # 22
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

very pretty dress and LOVE those bridesmaid dresses! 🙂

Post # 23
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Dose anyone have extra material from David Bridal’s T9612 dress in Ivory color??

I bought a used dress from another bride. She told me that it’s a size 2 but after receiving the dress, it is actually a 2P!!! I KNEW that 2P would not fit me and it’s not going to work. I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew, but I was lied to. Now I’m stuck with a dress that the bust line is too high. I went to a lady that does alteration and she told me that if I can find the same lace, she would be able to extend it a bit. So, girls, if you happen to shorten your dress and have leftover fabric, plese email me at [email protected]! I’m gonna need a miracle to make this work!!

The topic ‘MY DRESS DB t9612… you guys like?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors