(Closed) my dress got here early :) pics! & some advice please?? :)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@pandaboo:  Nice. Have your bridal’s indoors somewhere, hire a hotel room and have pics in the foyer and on sofas.

Post # 4
14496 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Beautiful dress.  I have seen people take sheets with them and the bride stands on the sheet and someone tucks the sheet under the dress so it can’t be seen.

Post # 6
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i did my bridals outdoors, and actually i couldn’t tell any more dirt on it than when i’d left the bridal salon in it after alterations…. it was all on the underside anyway; you couldn’t see it at all on the day. then during our pre-ceremony pics, i actually stepped on the train and dug the lace into mud with my heel… i flipped out, but my photographer had a cleansing wipe. we dabbed it and soaked it out. no one saw it, including me, even in my resulting enlarged photographs…. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
1941 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@pandaboo:  It’s always better to be scared and aware then to not think about these things. If you hadn’t, we wouldn’t know @tksjewelry:  ‘s advice about the white sheet!

As for the dress, it’s gorgeous! And it fits like a glove. I love the bustle. I’m interesting in seeing the train b/c you said that was a reason you got the dress in the first place, what designer and style is it?

Post # 10
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

AHHHHH!!!!! you look beautiful!!! i love your dress!! i def agree with doing them inside. we booked a studios….but now im second guessing bridals because i dont have time πŸ™ im so excited for you!!!!!

The topic ‘my dress got here early :) pics! & some advice please?? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors