(Closed) My dress is finally online!! Allure 9052…having a little regret

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MeiFrancis: You just gave me a little bit of dress regret – your dress is stunning!

View original reply
@Boxerlover24:  The dress looks much nicer on you than it does on the model, I don’t think it needs anything extra ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Boxerlover24:  you look amazing, nothing needed but a pretty veil!

Post # 20
1637 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@MeiFrancis:  Your dress was my #2!  I spent a lot of time that night trying to decide between that and the one I got.  SWOON. I hope I made the right choice!

Post # 21
4113 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I also bought this dress! I’m removing the train though, as well as a few of the layers of poof.

I don’t think it needs bling, the top is so detailed. The see through back is what sold me on it. Also, you look better in it than the model (so did I).. I actually didn’t like it at all until it was on my body.

ETA: Try out a veil. I was adamant about not having one but it pulled the whole dress together. My veil is elbow length and trimmed with the same lace as the dress.

Post # 22
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Boxerlover24:  love your dress! I wouldnt change a thing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Boxerlover24:  Umm, I love this! Any plans to sell it after the wedding? You look fabulous in this dress!!

Can I ask what salon you ordered this from and price range? I’m a Chicago girl too!

Post # 26
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Boxerlover24:  can i ask you how much that dress was? i love it

Post # 27
4113 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Boxerlover24:  Yeah, actually the dress was exactly what I described NOT wanting.. I tried it on because my mom wanted to see me in lace. I fell in love, its so nice on real bodies as opposed to the model. I’m still stuck on jewelry…

Post # 29
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I narrowed my search gown to 2 dresses that were both quite different. I loved the allure gown but I too felt it was missing something. I tried it on with a beaded sash and fell on love with it even more. I have now bought the dress and couldn’t be happier with my decision. I am also using my mums veil which is a 3 tier veil with an embroidery that matches perfectly. 

Post # 30
2304 posts
Buzzing bee

I am not a big fan of a sash with that dress. I think it is gorgous as is and if you wear a veil or have your bouquet in your hands, you won’t be seeing much of the front. 

Plus, I think the dress has an understated grace and beauty that isn’t enhanced by adding a sash. You could pull off really awesome jewelry (big chandelier earrings or a beautiful necklace) with that dress and not look over the top! 

Post # 30
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
MeiFrancis:  That is a beautiful dress you wore. What is it?

The topic ‘My dress is finally online!! Allure 9052…having a little regret’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors