(Closed) My dress is finally online!! Allure 9052…having a little regret

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
207 posts
Helper bee

omg NO dont add a thing….use some bling jewlery instead…the dress is stunning as is…sometimes less is more!!

Post # 32
4134 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

View original reply
MuseForever:  It’s Pronovias Petunia

Post # 35
50 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
MeiFrancis:  What designer/style is that dress?

Post # 36
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I added a beaded sash to the dress and it really made a huge difference. They way they did the belt at the back was incredible and complimented the back of the dress. All of my friends and family were in love with my dress

Post # 36
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
Boxerlover24:  This is long shot since this posted last year but I was just wondering, how did you find dancing in this dress? I purchased this dress for my wedding in July and wonder if I should get a “dancing dress”. Thank you!

Post # 36
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Nsp81:  so stunning! I just purchased this dress for my wedding in July. How did you find dancing in it?

Post # 38
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Boxerlover24:  Thank you so much! I will consider getting a second dress 🙂 So exciting!

Post # 39
4113 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
nkats:  I wore this dress too and danced no problem.. With that being said, I had them remove the train and the majority of the volume from the skirt. It was really easy to wear after my modifications were made (I also had them cover all of the buttons in satin).

Don’t sit down too much though. The boning in the corset will bend and its hard to straighten back out, unless you take the dress off in the bathroom and smooth it out.

Post # 40
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
KC-2722:  I was definitely considering some of the volume for sure, thank you for sharing!

Post # 41
4113 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
nkats:  We also did a lil swing/ rumba first-dance number too.. So there was a lot of actual dance moves. Still no issues.

The topic ‘My dress is finally online!! Allure 9052…having a little regret’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors