Post # 1
They told me it wouldn’t be in until the end of the month. I’m so excited! I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get alterations done at the salon because it’s 4 hours away, but not that it’s in this early I can!
Any alterations tips or suggestions?
Post # 4
When you for your first fitting remember to:
1) Wear the undergarments you are planning on wearing on your wedding day
2) Wear the shoes you are going to wear on your wedding day
3) Bring a friend with a camera and a bottle of water
4) Eat and make sure you are hydrated before, you will spend probably about an hour (if not more) standing in your shoes and dress while you are pinned and it can get hot and tiring.
5) Make sure not to lock your knees while standing in your dress
6) Take time to admire your beautiful self in the mirror.