(Closed) My Dress Journey- warning: long & INCREDIBLY PIC HEAVY!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

can’t say i read ALL of it… but you looked beautiful in those dresses and you made a great choice in the end 🙂

Post # 6
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

awww… i loved reading this!!! You look stunning.. that dress is definately the right choice!!!! Its gorgeous!!

I had the exact same feeling after I brought my dress very early on and then didn’t see it again for 7 months!!! i only had poor camera phone pics…and I was worried it wasn’t right or maybe i should have looked at more… But then just like you when I put it on again…it all came back, that wonderful feeling when you know its the dress your going to marry in! **Squeal** SOOOO excited for you!

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@J-bride….. I’m not from Houston, but will be going there in 2 weeks for dress shopping.  May I ask the names of the boutiques you went to? It looks like you had a wonderful dress shopping experience!  Love your dress by the way!

Post # 8
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m obsessed with wedding dresses have been my entire life…and will be for the rest of it! I LOVE THESE POSTS! The longer and more pic heavy the better. 

The dress you bought is drop dead gorgeous! I can’t say enough how fantastic it is.  You made the right choice…CONGRATS!

Post # 9
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your dress is incredible!  Congrats!  Although I must agree with the boutique owner that you look amazing in everything.  Also, I LOVE the horsehair trim veil with the dress–is it by Sara Gabriel?

Thank you for posting your journey.  I loved reading it and seeing all the pics!  I can never get enough dress stories.

Post # 12
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Excellent choice!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

You looked amazing in all the dresses!  But can I say, you look STUNNING in your dress!!  Even more beautiful than the model!  Congrats!! 

I’ve been tempted to go and try on other dress, even though I love my dress.  I’m just afraid to do that, and find something that I love even more.  I think you’ve just confirmed that I should go with my gut and just keep going back to look at my dress.

Post # 15
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

The liancarlo one looks absolutely amazing on you !!!!! I didn’t read any other posts so IDK what everyone else thinks ~ but I would tear up if I saw you walk down the isle in this one !

Post # 16
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beautiful! Congrats!!!! And I loved reading your little shopping story, I wish I could’ve documented my (much shorter) dress journey like that that but I wasn’t allowed to take photos of any of the gowns I tried on.

The topic ‘My Dress Journey- warning: long & INCREDIBLY PIC HEAVY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors