(Closed) My dress post! Yay! VW351011 & VW351010

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

The accessories you chose are perfect! Love the shoes. Only get a blusher if you want one on your day. I haven’t decided if I’m going to use mine yet or not. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
5183 posts
Bee Keeper

i love everything you chose! 

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think it all works well together! 

Post # 7
1351 posts
Bumble bee

woowww you are going through a lot. Hang in there, the dress is gorgeous! Which Atlanta store are you dealing with? Kennesaw & Duluth are BOTH awesome! I am trying to decide between the first one you tried on and a Maggie Sottero. And I too want a sweetheart neckline! Keep us posted!

Post # 8
Hostess
11068 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Love it on you. Sorry you’ve been through stress with the sizing. I’m a bit confused though – is yours one shoulder like it shows on the mannequin? As if so a sweetheart neckline wouldn’t work would it.

Post # 11
1351 posts
Bumble bee

@BLUEFOX181:Me + Kids= Do not mix! lol, I live like 15 miles away and have been going in the middle of a weekday when those little kids should be in school! I am OBSESSED with PINK! Like, everyone thinks I should wear that dress in blush, but I like you cannot imagine wearing Pink for my wedding gown. I wear pink allllll the time, so it wouldn’t really be a shocker. Some people do think I’m wearing pink already! I keep going back to this dress, I’m just concerned if it’s too “plain” at the top. But, I just learned you can changed the neckline to a sweetheart! It’s either this one or Maggie Sottero Cleo!

Post # 13
Hostess
11068 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@BLUEFOX181: OMG it does, I’m amazed

Post # 15
Hostess
11068 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@BLUEFOX181: I follow now. When you say blusher for the veil (i’ve seen the term blusher before but didn’t know what people meant) do you mean your veil is two tier (which is what we say in Britain) so you can have some over your face? If so I wouldn’t as the dress has a lot going on so I don’t think you need the veil over your face as there’d be too much going on.

Edit – it’s not you with why the dress doesn’t look as good, you can tell the one shoulder is slightly different to the blush one, the blush one seems to have more ruching.

Post # 16
1351 posts
Bumble bee

@BLUEFOX181:But you wanna know something? That’s your dress. Like the style that you picked is awesome! And I LOVE the belt! Can’t wait to see the final product!

The topic ‘My dress post! Yay! VW351011 & VW351010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors