(Closed) My Elopement Story :) FINALLY MARRIED!! 2/9/13

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 32
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yee-haw. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look so happy and relieved and your wedding was so cool!

You were stunning! I love brides who do it their way and are unique.

Congratulations ~

Post # 33
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

You and your husband make a gorgeous couple. Your wedding looked amazing! Congratulations!

Also, I just gotta say that your house looks beautiful. And your dogs! Instant love.

Post # 34
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Aww congratulations!!!

You are the most adorable bride I think I’ve ever seen and you’re the cutest couple ever!!

The pictures are magnificent!

Post # 35
329 posts
Helper bee

i’ve always had the temptation to elope and your pictures definitely made me want it even more!  as an only child I’m sure my mother would never forgive me tho!  Lovely just lovely. Congratulations.

Post # 36
926 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Such gorgeousness!! Congratulations πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 37
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Congratulations!

These photos are some of the best quality I have EVER seen. What an amazing photographer, she captured everything perfectly. You both look stunning!

Post # 38
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@FutureMrsKratt:  Amazing photos! You are absolutely gorgeous, it seems like you had such a special day.

Do you know what kind of foundation the make-up artist used? Your skin is beauuutiful!

Post # 39
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats!!! You look so happy, and you look beautiful!!! Your day looked perfect!!

Post # 40
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@FutureMrsKratt:  Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! Your dogs are so cute too. And now I’m so inspired because Fiance and I have been miserable planning the big wedding and people pleasing too, so this is something we’re considering.

Post # 41
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

You rock!  Good for you for saying no to the madness.

Post # 42
4304 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Incredible.  We eloped too, and my husband helped me get ready.  We were alone, and now I wish someone had captured that part, because it really was my favorite part of the day.

You both look so beautiful and happy.  Congrats!

Post # 43
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Wow. I am obsessed with everything about this! I think it’s amazing that you did things your way… and you both look SO happy.

P.S. You are a total babe! Can’t even handle it!

Post # 44
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

The pictures are so sweet! You are a radiant bride.

Post # 45
4282 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

YOU are amazingly gorgeous!!!! You and your husband looks so happy together! Congrats! Beautiful couple!

The topic ‘My Elopement Story :) FINALLY MARRIED!! 2/9/13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors