(Closed) My FI did a complete 180 on me

posted 6 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@sexxysheddy:  First step is to have a serious talk with the Fiance on decision making…especially since it’s now affecting other people. While it really sucks to be asked to be in a wedding then be kicked out of it, it also sucks to have people standing on your side that you don’t want. I assume you told him who you were going to ask back when he didn’t care and he agreed to that, right? I think at the end of the day though, it’s his call but feel free to create a special job for the guys you’ve already asked, like you’re brother walking you down the aisle. Maybe your cousin can do a reading or something? Also, if you don’t want his sister in the wedding, don’t have her, create a different job for her too…especially if he’s gonna kick out your bro. You should BOTH be happy with the people standing beside you. And maybe for the next decision that needs to be made, remind your Fiance that it’s settled…some decisions you just can’t undo. Maybe that’ll keep him from changing his mind again down the line.

Post # 5
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@sexxysheddy:  I know how you feel! My Fiance is the same way…it drives me nuts!! It’s so frustrating. 

The topic ‘My FI did a complete 180 on me’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors