Post # 46
s2bmrscook: HAHAHA!!! I can so realate to this….. we have really dark wood floors and as beautiful as they are, keeping them clean and shinny is kind of a pain in the ass….. well, he smokes so he goes to the back yard 3 or 4 times a day, and when he walks back into the house, instead of wiping his feet on the rug or taking his flip flops off, he leaves me trails of footprints all over.
I’ve followed him with the swiffer once or twice to make a point, he didn’t think it was funny. lol
Post # 47
Haha this is all so familiar.
– Fiance doesn’t hang his towel ever! And if I ask him to he crumples it on top of the rack??? Ahh
– He never ever cleans up after himself when he cooks. When I cook I clean as I go but him the whole kitchen looks like a grenade went off.
– He says “we’ll figure it out” anytime I have a real concern about anything whether money, our future home, dog, wedding…it drives me insane and gets us nowhere in communication.
– He makes up silly songs about anything and sings them all day…I swear he’s like 10 sometimes.
– He also is obsessed with his little pepper plants and researches them constantly and waters them all the time yet never picks up the dirt they trail in my house or the patio covered in crap for gardening…
So all in all he is one messy silly boy but I love him so much still