158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

you look awesome! congrats!

Post # 5
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

You look gorgeous! I think your bum looks just fine, especially in the last picture…  I hope that doesn’t sound weird.  Congrats on the weight loss!

Post # 6
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

YOu look great before AND after.  Congrats on the weight loss and the lovely dress.  If you want more butt curve, you could buy those padded panty things, but honestly you look great!

Post # 8
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

It’s not something I’ve ever had to worry about, but I bet they aren’t expensive…you could just try it out for fun.  Even if you don’t like it under the wedding dress, it might come in handy some other time πŸ™‚

Post # 9
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Girl, you look fantastic! I think you rocked the dress in the first photo, but you look so happy in the second and I’m so happy for you!

Post # 10
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

Gorgeous! I love your dress and you look beautiful in it!

Post # 11
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

Haha, I’ll give you some of mine if you want! πŸ˜‰ You look fabulous, congrats on the weight loss! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
1816 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Congratulations on the weight loss.  You look gorgeous and your dress is beautiful!

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

You look so beautiful!!

Post # 14
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

You look awesome! Is that Jinny’s Bridal?

Post # 15
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

@KIKI82:

You rock that gown!  You looked great before and after! Congratulations on the weight loss!  πŸ™‚

Post # 16
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

looks amazing if u want the bum effect u can wear those booty pop undies I seen a girl on say yes to the dress wear one under her dress!

The topic ‘My first Dress fitting!!!! Pix inside! Before & After 10lbs shed’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors