(Closed) My first wedding DIY project circa 2006

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 4
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

From the supplies you were given you did an AWESOME job! He should not worry so much about it!

Great job!

Post # 5
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

wow the bo-k came out awesome! great job!

Post # 6
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

cute

looks like an autumn wedding

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I don’t think he should have any concrens at all, those bouquets are adorable!  I don’t know if you have done this, but maybe find out specifically what his problems are with DIY (does he not want you working too hard, does he think DIY things look tacky?)  If it’s the second one, maybe giving him a say in the DIY design of whatever you want to create.  Also showing him the same thing store bought and then the price comparison might help too. 🙂 Good luck!

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I dont think he should be concerned…. I think that DIY projects make the bride really feel like the wedding is hers… because she adds unique personalized touches to it… my Fiance loves the fact that i have DIY ideas…. because he knows that i will be happier with the end results and plus he knows I would never make anything that will make our wedding look anything less than perfect. I think if you worked so hard to make someone elses wedding beautiful you’ll work 100 times harder to make yours beautiful… Good Luck… if you do projects remember to post them so we can see them…

Post # 10
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Mr. P's Grandparents’ Ranch

I love it!!! it’s so unique! you did an incredible job! *thumbs up*

🙂

The topic ‘My first wedding DIY project circa 2006’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors