(Closed) My Gemvara Experience/My Wedding Band – super giant pic heavy & detailed

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Your wedding ring turned out beautiful! I have been on their site several times because I love gemstones, but wasn’t sure about the company! I’m glad to finally hear a real testimional!!! Very glad you are so satisfied with your purchase, and your complete set is stunning!! I like the bigger bad width of the wedding band to the smaller of the engagement ring. It gives the wedding band its own attention with out taking away from your engagement ring at all! Congrats again!!

Post # 4
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Your wedding ring is so beautiful! That green is so rich against the white metal and I LOVE the way it looks with your engagement ring!

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Gorgeous!!  Thanks for sharing your experience…glad it was a positive one!

Post # 7
365 posts
Helper bee

Thank you for the review!  Your ring looks amazing!  You’re the first person I’ve seen to actually order from Gemvara, so I’m glad to know it’s good quality work.  I love your band!!!

Post # 9
841 posts
Busy bee

Very beautiful ring!!! Thank-you for this review :). I feel much more confident with purchasing my FI’s and my wedding band from Gemvara >.<

Post # 10
4606 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I love your ring!

Post # 11
241 posts
Helper bee

Love your rings!!!!  I’ve never heard of them so I will check them out shortly.  Great choice. 

Post # 12
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Thanks for sharing your experience!  I won’t hesitate to order from them now.  Your set looks amazing!!  Congrats!

Post # 13
88 posts
Worker bee

looks fabulous!! by the way..were the diamonds very sparkly on the ring? they look like it on the photos πŸ™‚

Post # 15
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I have been drooling over their site since yesterday afternoon.

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2011

This is a useful shopping experience for me, I have hesitate for several days before place my order, Gemvara can customize my personal jewelry from kinds of gemstone and metals, thanks for your sharing.

The topic ‘My Gemvara Experience/My Wedding Band – super giant pic heavy & detailed’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors