(Closed) My “Honey & Lavender” wedding in Annapolis recap w/ lots o’ pics!

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

These are so cute! Congratulations. It looked like a lovely day. πŸ™‚

Post # 4
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Thanks for sharing with us!  You looked beautiful!  Some of my fav’s: the window shot, your entrance song, dancing with your g-pa, and the favors!! 

Post # 5
2742 posts
Sugar bee

Everything looks beautiful. I especially love your dress. I’m a big fan of lace. And that after party looks like a big hit. I also love your favors. Your wedding looks awesome.

Post # 6
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

You looked amazing!! Not to mention everythng else looked absolutely perfect all the details were just head on!!! Love it congrats!!

Post # 11
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Everything is beautiful.  I especially love your shoes and your cake!  I wore the same shoes as your purple ones, only mine were gold.  You have excellent taste! 

Post # 13
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

what a pretty wedding!  you and your groom look gorgeous and so in love.  the invitations are especially beautiful!  congratulations.  πŸ™‚

Post # 14
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Everthing was soooooo gorgeous! What a beautiful day!

Post # 16
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

OMG – you were such a beautiful bride! I can’t get enough of your photos…heading over to see the pro pics now πŸ™‚

The topic ‘My “Honey & Lavender” wedding in Annapolis recap w/ lots o’ pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors