(Closed) My husband & I are going to a new church.

posted 6 years ago in Christian
Post # 3
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose:  I wish I could get Fiance to even believe there is a God.

Post # 5
1725 posts
Bumble bee

That’s wonderful! 

Post # 6
5405 posts
Bee Keeper

Sounds similar to myself and my SO. We are trying a new church Sunday and are looking forward to it!

Post # 7
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thats awesome! I have moved to live with my husband and we went through the process of finding a new Church that we bothed liked! Its weird at first , but when you find that right one you will fall in love !

Praying for you guys! 

Post # 8
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose:  That would be a good idea.  I think there’s a church down the street from me (I’m not familiar with churces in this area).  I know he’d think I was crazy, but I was born and raised Catholic and attended Catholic school.  I stopped going to church when I was a teenager. I’ve told Fiance before that I’m scared and sad that he won’t be with me in the end.

Post # 9
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yay! That’s great to hear!! πŸ™‚   

Post # 10
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

@Rouquine:  that’s so sad πŸ™ Give him a bj, then he’ll believe in a God. Ok, I’m buzzed, but really, anytime I saw a little calf be born (whatevs, don’t judge) I couldn’t help but believe in a God. It’s such a little miracle every time. 

Post # 11
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

That’s great! I’ve never really had to find a new church… I’m sure that when I do, I will be nervous…

I have a huge group of young adult friends in my church, that would be my main concern about finding a new church… Finding a new circle of Christian friends

Post # 12
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: Congrats on finding a new church home! We recently started going to a new church since I just moved to the same area as Fiance. I know what you mean but there is no need to be nervous! 

Post # 15
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

Awesome!

Most churches are very welcoming to newcomers, so be prepared to have a lot of people talking to you! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘My husband & I are going to a new church.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors