(Closed) My JP bailed – need recs!

posted 9 years ago in Connecticut
Post # 3
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I know in most states, its fairly easy to get certified to officiate and costs only about $50- $75. Do you have a friend or relative who would be willing to get certified to perform the ceremony for you? Some states also allow for someone who is a lawyer to officiate, so look into this as well.

The topic ‘My JP bailed – need recs!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors