(Closed) My Maggie (Geneva – original was Allure 8800) Opinions?!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which do you think looks better?! :)
    Allure 8800 (#1) : (17 votes)
    30 %
    Maggie Sottero Geneva (#2) : (39 votes)
    70 %
  • Post # 3
    14494 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I am with yoiu, I like the maggie alot more.  The detail on it is just stunning and you look beautiful in it.

Post # 4
    4014 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I LOVE your Maggie! I like the sweetheart better on you and the style of the A-line more than the sheath. The Maggie looks lovely on your figure!! And you looks super happy btw with it on!

Post # 5
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Both dresses look great! The Allure is very romantic, yet edgie with your awesome tattoo on your arm. The Maggie is more sweet, I really like the flowers it has. I guess it just depends on what feel you want for your wedding. 

Post # 6
    5106 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Maggie all the way!

Post # 7
    121 posts
    Blushing bee

you can tell in your smile.. your just shining in the maggie..it makes you in the dress more stunning… that is the obvious one to go with.. good pick..!!! I love it

Post # 8
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2011

Maggie… without a doubt!

Post # 9
    82 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I love that Allure and you just look so vintage chic in it!  I think the Maggie is more flattering on your body, but it just doesn’t have the oomph of the Allure.  I also think that it’s just because the sample size is too small; the real Allure would be stunning on the wedding day!

The topic ‘My Maggie (Geneva – original was Allure 8800) Opinions?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors