(Closed) My makeup & hair trial

posted 10 years ago in Beauty
Post # 17
4108 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

The airbrush seems to compliment you more, also looks more natural from these photos.

Post # 18
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Overall face: Airbrush

Eye makeup: MAC

Post # 19
825 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I agree with PP I like the airbrush but I don’t like the eye makeup for it. I like the eyes better with the Mac. The silvery eye makeup makes you look older.

Post # 20
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I like the airbursh, but maybe something a little more subtle on the eyes?  I like the MAC eyes better – but they are still a bit overdone (As everyone else seems to be saying).  Perhaps a more neutral blend on the eyes, black eyeliner, and some shimmer up towards the brow line and on the cheeks?

Post # 21
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

MAC hands down,,,can you show us a close up though?

Post # 22
5103 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I like the MAC eyes but airbrush foundation. 🙂

Post # 23
11375 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Airbrush for sure!!!! 🙂

Post # 24
62 posts
Worker bee

I much prefer the MAC except that it’s too heavy.

Post # 26
2545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I like the Mac, just played down a little. I find the yes a little heavy. Go with whatever makes you feel most like yourself, and most gorgeous.

Post # 27
14492 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love the MAC, but like some PPs, I would tell them to tone it down a few notches.  MAC is well known for going overboard if you don’t pre tell them not to. 

How does the airbrush feel on the face compaired to the MAC, I use some MAC products and they have done my makeup alot, but I am curious.

Post # 28
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Airbrush is my favorite, however I think there’s a bit too much light colored eye makeup (should be a bit more neutral).

You look gorgeous!

The topic ‘My makeup & hair trial’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors