(Closed) My Michelle Roth Marina Replica Dress From China Pics & Info

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
1378 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@cwcottage:

Ooh they sound wonderful. Glad your happy. Its also positive they have a phone number.

The company I used to get my replica did as well. That was a great tool for me.

Glad they also have great email contact. I have seen a few dresses by them before. Yours is my favorite. I love the detail and lace is hard to create. Some companies fail so I am happy to see they are reliable.

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 34
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@cwcottage: Beautiful bride…beautiful dress…thanks for posting this. I’ve been keeping my eye out in the hive for a good replica dressmaker. Being on a budget myself, I want a backup plan in the event that I love a dress that’s out of my price range.  Thanks again!

Post # 36
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow!! They did an amazing job and you were such a beautiful bride! Congrats!

Post # 38
3015 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

This is an amazing dress! I can’t believe how much, well, the SAME it looks! You looked amazing in it too btw 🙂

Post # 39
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am sad 🙁 why can’t I see the pictures?

Post # 40
1378 posts
Bumble bee

Websites down:(

Post # 42
6 posts
Newbee

They seem to have plenty of pics of the train now from other brides that wore the actual dress, so I don’t think it should be much of an issue for other people that wanted to order with the train.

I am so glad your dress turned out amazing. I plan on getting my Marina from Jasmine’s whenever I need to start on wedding planning. I fell in love with the dress and was so happy that there was a couple of really good replicas (they have yours and another Marina commissioned on their Facebook page) of the exact dress I wanted!

You looking stunning and you really can’t tell that the dress wasn’t thousands of dollars! Kudos to saving money AND still looking like a million bucks!

Post # 43
1378 posts
Bumble bee

@nikkip1987:

So true!! Let us know when you get yours. I hope it turns out nicely too.

Post # 44
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Just wanted to say thanks so much for this post!  I know it is an old thread but they have the Michelle Roth dress I was looking for from 2011!  That is also the great thing about knock offs is that you can get stuff that is “out of print” made 🙂

Michelle’s work looks great but I don’t have time to go to NYC to get a wedding dress, since she only sells out of that one store they have there.  LOL

The topic ‘My Michelle Roth Marina Replica Dress From China Pics & Info’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors