(Closed) My neighbor called 911

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

HAHA! yeah well thats good that she called the cops! Try to keep your screaming down! 😉

Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

LOL it’s good to know that you have such caring neighbors!

Post # 5
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

That is such a funny story! I scream at almost anything that happens unexpectedly.

Post # 6
1250 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@floridabride12: LOL! I scare super easy and I usually scream (I don’t WANT to scream, I just can’t help it!), so I totally understand this.

Post # 7
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hahahahaha!!!

which episode was it (I looove that show)

Post # 10
3482 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Glad to know your cops show up! Darling Husband and I reported a domestic disturbance once at my old building when it sounded like my downstairs neighbor was getting the living sh*t kicked out of her. The dispatcher said someone had already called it in and that the cops were on their way. 15 minutes later we see a police cruiser with its flashers on just drive slowly by my building and then zoom away. The fight was still in full progress, but they didn’t even bother to knock on the door. Nice, huh?

Post # 12
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Linguo42 that is horrible!

Sdury – that one is scary!! (Well they all are really…) I screamed at that part also the first time I saw it!

Your poor neighboor – she sounds cute

Post # 13
48 posts
Newbee

Too funny! I totally know exactly how you felt… I used to live with my sister and one morning there was a GIANT flying cockroach zooming all around my bathroom while I was about to take a shower. We are terrified of roaches, began screaming/throwing stuff at it/screaming some more and call our mom (who lived down the street) and she says she is on her way with some raid. A few minutes later, we get a knock at the door…to which I open it in a towel thinking its our mother. Nope, cops. Our downstairs neighbor thought we were being assaulted and called 911. So, the cops actualy came in and killed the roach. LOL

Post # 14
2496 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

HAHAHA!!!!  Well…. at least you weren’t screaming for *other* reasons 😉

Post # 16
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

We called the cops one time because our neighbor’s (the Resident/Apartment manager) door was wide open…at 11:30/12 at night. My sister went over to close it, called out their names, and no body answered. But all of their cars were home. So then we started wondering if they’d been robbed…or worse (there’s a lady, her boyfriend, and 2 young girls and nobody would answer our call outs). Then we called their house and no one answered, so we called the cops. Basically we just sat there freaking out until we heard the police arrive.

Turns out the door was swollen and didn’t shut like they thought, and the guy and the 2 girls are just SUPER deep sleepers…never noticed the door was wide open and the house was cold, never heard us call their names from their living room, didn’t hear their phone, or us knocking on their door. Our RA was out late studying. Oops…I hope she is thankful that we’re keeping an eye on them like you are glad for your neighbor, we felt horrible!

The topic ‘My neighbor called 911’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors