Post # 4
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

beautiful!!

Post # 6
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

wow, first mrsbruff2be, and now your pics!! all these DWs i have been waiting to see are finally on the recaps board!! congratulations! your pictures are stunning, as are you, and it looks as though everything turned out perfect!!  

Post # 7
Hostess
2556 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love your dress!!

Post # 9
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@VegasSukie:  i agree it is definitely all worth it in the end. funny as i am typing this, i am sitting in Starbucks and they are playing a lot of Bob Marley, so i am feeling all Jamaica nostalgic between seeing your pics and listening to this music!   And no i have not yet given birth. I am due November 4th πŸ™‚    

Oh and how exciting about planning a trip back already!! I can’t wait to go back.  I definitely want to go back to the resort I got married at with my son (and Darling Husband of course)!  I already bought him a t-shirt that says “Sunset Beach” on it, LOL.

Post # 10
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Congrats πŸ™‚

Post # 11
9648 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

You are so GORGEOUS!!!  I love everything about your wedding – the dress, the venue, the flowers – it’s all so lovely and perfect!  πŸ™‚

Best of all, you both look so happy to be getting married.  Congratulations!!! 

Post # 12
12953 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Aww this is awesome!  I love your dress, and the colors of your flowers are so so pretty! πŸ™‚  Congrats, Mrs!

Post # 13
1736 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow! Love the colors! The photos are great (love the photo of him going after the garter!!) – looks like you had great fun! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Gorgeous!  It looked like a lot of fun.  πŸ™‚

Post # 15
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Looks like an amazing wedding..congratulations.

Post # 16
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Awwww, I love these!  You two look so cute and in love, and the happiness just shines in every picture!  You look fantastic in your dress, and what a pretty place to get married!  Congrats hun πŸ™‚

The topic ‘MY PRO PICS!!!! PHOTO RECAP! 7/7/12 MONTEGO BAY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors