Post # 1
I posted here a few weeks ago complaining about my bouquet going nowhere, because I couldnt fix the handle. My mother in law made it and I really didnt know how to cover it. It was a metal handle on a half styrofoam ball.
On a whim today I took apart the old bouquet and used garden wire to make it out of wire instead. the handle is pretty makeshift just now but I spent all day doing it and it looks much more like what I had imagined. Here are the pictures, I apologise for the quality and warn anyone not to buy nikon coolpix cameras, they are terrible.
The old bouquet
The new bouquet
Post # 3
very pretty! I like it a lot :))
Post # 4
@beebee89:Win! Much improved!
Post # 6
ohhh, I like the second one better! Very pretty. Great job.
Post # 7
Thank you! I like to think I could make these to sell someday, but I used a whole roll of garden wire on this one so my technique would need to improve! I can also put up with the wonky handle… as long as it doesnt break during my aisle walk!
Think most of the pieces are from michaels. Much better than any stores we have in the UK.
Post # 8
I love the new one! It looks great! You did a great job on both