(Closed) MY RING! Moissaniteco ENG163a – Forever Brilliant 1.25 RB in diamond halo!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

beautiful halo! very sparkly. All these moissy pics are making me want one!

Post # 4
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1997

congrats! It is beautiful!

Post # 5
845 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Gorgeous!  Congratulations!!!

Post # 6
4657 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

very cute! i wonder if he was afraid it would fall off the fishing line when he tied it on there, lol.

Post # 7
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Beautiful ring. . . Congrats!!!

Post # 8
1655 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Post # 9
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Lehmansterms:  Thank you SO Much for posting this! That is the ring I want. It’s Stunning but now I’m worried about the diamonds falling out too… What a pain. Still beautiful though!!!

Post # 10
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Wow! It’s beautiful!

Post # 11
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@Lehmansterms:  LOVEEE Your ring! That’s the one I am hoping for 🙂

If you don’t mind me asking for reference what size your finger is? And Did you go with Palladium or White gold?

Post # 13
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Bottom ring is eng163a with a 2ct forever brilliant round in 14k white gold in size 6.  Lots of finger coverage, but with a dainty band that won’t overwhelm short fingers.

The ring on top is mine, the eng163a is my mom’s, but my dad hasn’t given it to her yet!  He had me pick out an anniversary set for her because they were really young when they got married and it’s been 30 years!

Also, I wanted to ask the OP to consider that those 4 small “missing” stones were never there to begin with.  When the ring arrived, there were already spaces exactly where you showed in the picture on the sides.  I do agree with the OP’s choice to fill those spaces in with white gold to give it a more seamless look though!

The topic ‘MY RING! Moissaniteco ENG163a – Forever Brilliant 1.25 RB in diamond halo!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors