(Closed) my sister & MOH going to NYU … (repost)

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

She’s your sister..  Even though she’ll be in a different state, you know she’ll make time for the planning process.  Think about how fun it’ll be to call her and talk about your wedding or emailing her pictures of your ideas.  I’m sure she’ll love that too.  I guess the plus side to the whole thing is she’ll graduate before the wedding so she won’t be stressing about school and finalizing things with you for your special day.  I’m sure she’s upset about not being there for you too.  Talk to her about it.  I wish I could say something that would make you feel better. 

Post # 4
1375 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My sister/MOH was in Australia for her semester abroad when I got engaged.  And she has been at school (Syracuse) all  year, graduating in May.  She is co-planning a shower with my Future Mother-In-Law and planning (with the help of my bridesmaids) a bachelorette party.  She’s offered help with projects, but I haven’t really done much DIY stuff, and won’t until closer to the wedding, when she’ll be living at home.

Your sister will do as much or as little as she can no matter where she is – at home or away at college.

The only money she “needs” to spend is on the dress, and you can discuss individually with her, and the rest of your bridesmaids, what budget she is looking at in regards to the dress.  Then honor the lowest number.

The topic ‘my sister & MOH going to NYU … (repost)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors